Can’t open the app on my iPad

I cant open the app on my iPad. I’ve deleted it and re downloaded it, and restarted my iPad with no luck.

Dose anyone have any idea whats going on here???

Comments

• Sorry. I’ve never encountered this problem before.

What ipad model, what iOS version, and I assume we are talking about BeatMaker3?

• @Tjs119 said:
    I cant open the app on my iPad. I’ve deleted it and re downloaded it, and restarted my iPad with no luck.

Dose anyone have any idea whats going on here???

If you own an Android phone, you should also have a Google account—it’s the key to all of the company’s many services, including Hangouts .video calling app for chromebook Keeping your address book in order lets you merge all of your message streams into one easy-to-follow feed.

• Same shit happened to me , I updated bm3, and it wouldn’t open, I ended up losing 8gb of data. Had some/ most backed up but haven’t used bm3 since. There shoulda been a warning. I ended up having to update from ios 12.1 I think to the current version.

I love Intua and bm3 but that shit has to stop. The missing sample mess, and pain in the ass backups, all the time put into learning the convoluted workflow, man. At least warn us not to update if there is a chance of this shit happening.

Really!

• That said, I bought an mpc one last summer only to realize how awesome bm3 is. It’s a love hate relationship though when I’m reminded of the reality of apple bullshit. I blame all the problems on apple mostly but intua is shit at communicating.

• Same problem here..updated and the App does not start up...it was working flawless before update, and i’ve a lot of work build up, please...help!

• PS i’m on ipad 2017 model A1822 iOS 11.1

• ctecte
    edited May 2021

Same happened with me. iPad Pro 10.5 on iOS 11.3.1. It says it’s compatible, and the AppStore updated it without a fuss, but it would not open. Luckily I was able to revert to the previous working version of BM3. I was thinking of testing the recent BM3 update (3.0.15) but I’m doubtful it will work. Anyone tried it on an older firmware?