My Collection of Beatmaker 3 Tutorial Videos

Just a heads-up if anyone is interested in some random / creative / super-geeky video tutorials on Beatmaker 3...

I'm up to 12 BM3 videos now:

youtube.com/ElectronisoundsAudio

:)
Dean Daughters (Electronisounds)

Tagged:

Comments

• I will make up a sticky with playlists when i get chance.
    If you get chance/have time, it would be good for the forum search engine if you could make a post for each video you do, or lust each video you do with title in your first post here.
    That way if somebody searches here at the forum they will be able to search the names of individual videos :)

Would be really good.

• edited September 2017

I've enjoyed these, it's always good to see how people use BM3. Thanks for making them

• @5pinlink said:
    I will make up a sticky with playlists when i get chance.
    If you get chance/have time, it would be good for the forum search engine if you could make a post for each video you do, or lust each video you do with title in your first post here.
    That way if somebody searches here at the forum they will be able to search the names of individual videos :)

Would be really good.

I wouldn't mind making a post for each video, but I had refrained from doing this as I thought I might be ill received as "spamming the forum" ?

Thoughts? :)

• edited September 2017

Nope definitely not spamming, actually just good organisation for the search on the forum, and allows people to comment per video too ;)

• Ok then, no problem :)

Should we maybe delete this thread and I'll start 12 new individual ones with the video titles as the subject?

• Just wanted to say how much I enjoy and appreciate all your videos Dean.

Please keep up the amazing work.

• @DeanDaughters said:
    Ok then, no problem :)

Should we maybe delete this thread and I'll start 12 new individual ones with the video titles as the subject?

Yes if you like ;)

• Nice one Dean B)

• Cool friendly vibe in your videos @DeanDaughters thanks for making/sharing. Hadn't seen that behringer cable before, looks handy to have one laying around :)
  • Thank you very much for the kind words, guys :)

• Put the vids in the tips tricks and showcase forums!
  • edited September 2017

Nice vids!

Only watched one so far, via this forum, and maybe one before. -somewhere..
    I'll get through all eventually.. (it's always nice to see/hear how others are using one of my favourite apps).

Haven't been using BM3 much in the last month, or so.. will get back to it.

King

• i likes 'em :)

• Ive downloaded the vids from youtube for future reference or in case my wifi dies (happens sometimes)
    thanks, very informative....@DeanDaughters