Cubasis 2.3 - AUv3 automation added

2»

Comments

• Is the automation recording in Cubasis smooth when turning controls on a synth? In BM3 it is really steppy when automating a synths filter.

• edited November 2017

@Mark said:
    Is the automation recording in Cubasis smooth when turning controls on a synth? In BM3 it is really steppy when automating a synths filter.

Yah very smooth in Cubasis, quite nice. I think in BM3 it is more of a visual than an internal data thing.

• Ok, thanks. Tempted to pick it up in the sale but I’m all over the place with apps. Really need to try and work with what I have.

• edited November 2017
    You can practically buy every important iOS DAW and AU synth for $200

Seems odd to me that we all drop so much cash on our iPads, then hesitate endlessly about a few 10 or 20 notes on quality universal plugins

We seem to have all forgotten the comparative cost of getting the desktop equivalent synths and effects (legitimately, I mean ;))

Speaking for myself, I've bought every major iOS DAW at release discount price, and almost every important AUv3. I'm not wealthy - in fact I'm still rocking the Air1 - but I don't regret a single purchase.
  • edited November 2017

For me it is nothing to do with cost, it is the old thing of knowing your tools, if i go out and buy every DAW and every synth, i will be the master of non, costs doesn't really come in to it for me, I think IOS audio software is too cheap anyway and caters to the twiddler a little too much.

Although to be fair, I have never mastered anything anyway, so i think i'm gonna go buy some more stuff haha.

• I have way too many apps due the app-o-holism.
    To be honest I would only need a handful of apps (Cubasis + IAPs, Gadget + IAPs, BM3 and a few selected AUv3's) to be able to do what I need to do. But it's so fun with 'new toys' :D