Auria :(

2»

Comments

• It's a good point 5pin - the instability I've experienced could quite easily be problems with Zeeon (or 'insert AUv3' plugin name here')

Speaking of which.. has anyone else experienced Zeeon not saving patches between sessions. Everytime I open one of my recent projects Zeeon has reverted to 'init' - I'll try to investigate more and post a bug if I can find a repeatable pattern.

• edited November 2017
    @dizzy haha yeah for all my 'willing' myself to find ios usable/not feeling compromised... I'm probably only using it a couple hours or so per week...Octatrack/Organelle/op1's where my head's at most of the time lately :) With iPad just as a sound source. Totally painless in comparison to trying to do stuff totally inside ios! Would love for ios to feel comparable as a portable/budget alternative but it's a way off still for me... It's capable of almost anything but just quite painful in practise.

My AK is getting less attention lately tho. Ios synths/samplers sequenced from OT are covering a lot of the same kind of ground. And extra ground in a lot of ways... Idensity and Fieldscaper are both incredible :)

@tk32 ah, yeah I guess that makes sense, sounds like bad timing on the cubasis purchase. Will keep eye out for updates.
  • The Zeeon bug in Cubasis will be fixed with an update to Zeeon this week according to the Steinberg rep.

• @Mark said:
    The Zeeon bug in Cubasis will be fixed with an update to Zeeon this week according to the Steinberg rep.

Thanks Mark.

I wonder if there is a similar issue going on in BM3 also - which (I should have been more clear) is what I was referring to in my post above?

• I think the problem with AUv3's not recalling the 'preset name' is that the 'preset name' is not part of the AU parameter snapshot. The preset name might be 'Init' but the parameters reflect that last used preset (at least that's my experience).

• Thanks @Samu, although in my case...

• I load Zeeon to a bank in BM3
    • picked an interesting synth preset from the list in Zeeon
    • Applied lots of manual tweaks to the envelopes etc..
    • Saved the session
    • When I reopen the session, Zeeon is set to a monophonic 'init' square (or sine) wave
  • @tk32 said:
    Thanks @Samu, although in my case...

• I load Zeeon to a bank in BM3
    • picked an interesting synth preset from the list in Zeeon
    • Applied lots of manual tweaks to the envelopes etc..
    • Saved the session
    • When I reopen the session, Zeeon is set to a monophonic 'init' square (or sine) wave

Thankfully Jarek is on it so I guess we'll have to wait for a few more days for the fix to drop...
    (Seems to be pretty random as it doesn't happen every time?!).