Using AU MIDI (Videos) 11/12/17

2»

Comments

• That ok I did the parameters for the Bank , not on de pad.... o:)

• edited January 2018

Hi,

I‘m having the same problem, trying to use BM3 as sampler module with extern Midi from Cubasis via Audiobus 3.
    I created a bank multilayer drum samples starting with pad 1, each Pad asssigned to a specific midi note, starting at B0.
    Bank Midi setup is to all Ports, all channels in single channel mode (Note nr = Pad nr)

Setup omni Mode is deactivated.
    Activating key mode causes extern Midi notes only to trigger the selected pad samples, if the corresponding note was received.

Deactivating that key view mode triggers the Pad numbers starting at c-2 for pad 1,
    so midi note settings for each pad are ignored.

Which settings needs to be set, to make BM3 receice midi notes ans trigger the pad with the same Midi note number?

Thanks in advance,
    greetings.

• I dont actually use AB3 so cant help on this, hopefully somebody else can help.

• Thank you,
    this isn‘t an AB3 related issue, I rechecked with a Nord Stage 2 yesterday with the same result, the mapping of the pads note (pad 1 starting at B0, pad 2 C1...) doesn‘t fit to the incoming midi notes from the external keyboard.

For midi file import there‘s a mapping option, but I can not find this option for incoming midi notes in BM3 pad mode.

Any idea, why the pad note is ignored for incoming midi ?

Thanks again for helping!