Troublemaker and the graphic representation of parameters automation
I already posted about this issue but now that I’ve worked with a lot more plugins, I must say only Troublemaker shows this results. So I hope the excellent Bram Bos will read this post :-) !
This time I tried to figure out if this problem could be overcome. The only way I found is to unload and reload Troublemaker. I recorded some automations just after I did that and the result was normal (screenshot), but each time, after a few seconds BM3 crashed. Another big problem is that when you unload and reload Troublemaker, you loose the automations previously recorded.
This is a real big issue, I have a 9 minutes project with Troublemaker all along, and automation is absolutely necessary, but so is editing these automations. And with what I experienced so far, it’s an impossible task.
As you can see on these screenshots, the problem is the same with all Troublemaker’s parameters.