FAC Transient (the first iOS AUv3 transient designer)

2»

Comments

• @Audiogus said:
    ($9.99USD to CAD is $12.90 but the app store wants $13.99 CAD.)

@5pinlink what would be a nice affordable transient designer VST?

Theres a ton of free ones out there, quite a few DAWs come with nice Transient designers now too, to be honest most of them are fairly similar in what they achieve, my go to is still the NI Transient Master, it just works and obviously its free with Komplete.

There was one on plugin boutique for $2 or something last week, bought it but i forget its name off hand hahaha.

• @5pinlink said:

@Audiogus said:
    ($9.99USD to CAD is $12.90 but the app store wants $13.99 CAD.)

@5pinlink what would be a nice affordable transient designer VST?

Theres a ton of free ones out there, quite a few DAWs come with nice Transient designers now too, to be honest most of them are fairly similar in what they achieve, my go to is still the NI Transient Master, it just works and obviously its free with Komplete.

There was one on plugin boutique for $2 or something last week, bought it but i forget its name off hand hahaha.

Yah there is a really nice one in Samplitude... and I keep forgetting about the bounty of awesome free vsts, haha... just snagged a couple... they are baller + free. :)

• Here is a BM3 feature request... 'can host vsts' ;)

• The amount of time I spent on preparation is huge. I gathered the information, wrote an outline, and even tried to create a draft.