How I use Intua Beatmaker 3 to make beats on my IPad Pro (review and beat-break-down)

Comments

• Great looking video, may i suggest in future you keep aspect ratio and shrink the iPad display a little, rather than stretch it, a black border works fine.

• @5pinlink said:
    Great looking video, may i suggest in future you keep aspect ratio and shrink the iPad display a little, rather than stretch it, a black border works fine.

Copy

• Good stuff. =) Perhaps make the ipad screen a bit smaller so you're not blocking any of it, or move yourself out of the way when you're talking about controls that are behind you, if your goal is to show people those things. More of these videos!

• you made a good video but for the next time try to make aspect ratio of ipad bigger than your's also audio quality is little bit noisy, you could use some good quality recording mic like boya or rode.

• @harris32 said:
    you made a good video but for the next time try to make aspect ratio of ipad bigger than your's also audio quality is little bit noisy, you could use some good quality recording mic like boya or rode.

Word, I just invested in a rode mic so the audio will definitely be better moving forward.