Macro Control Maps to Incorrect Midi Channel
I have a Akai LPD8 Wireless, running the latest iOS on iPad Pro 10.5, and the latest Beatmaker 3. I hadn't used the program in a while ( a couple updates), and when importing my previous mappings of the LPD8 Wireless I noticed that the 6th Macro channel didn't work.
I remapped everything, but no matter what I did, the K6 knob always mapped to the 0 channel instead of 6. I was confused, so I looked in Midi Wrench, and sure enough, no problems.
It is either some simple typo in the last release, or there is some setting I don't know about that was added to cause this particular problem, but I'm betting on a bug. :-)