Learning about electronic music

2»

Comments

• @MSandoval said:

If the surface of the Earth was scorched by nuclear war, and you are forced to live underground - You are allowed to keep one electronic music album, what would it be?

For me it would be either Techmaster P.E.B. - Bass Computer 2000, Autechre - Chiastic Slide, Boards of Canada - Geogaddi, or Enya.

Reload - A Collection of Short Stories.

There’s a Cornish connection to this so have been playing it since the first day I heard the demo tape back in my yout’!

• The War of the Worlds: pls. excuse my ignorance: Jeff Wayne?
    Reload-A Collection of Short Stories: Couldn't find it, but re-discovered Mark Pritchard & Tom Middleton. Tough to keep up will all the aliases.
    Edit: found it on YouTube.
    :) Good stuff, keep them coming. Buying the ones I can find. Sorry for hijacking your thread @amunocis
    Interested in MUST-HAVE albums. I'm in the US. I read somehwere that 99.9% of the radio stations are owned by 1 company here in the US.

• Yeah Jeff wayne ;)

• Fuck yeah war of the worlds!! What an album!!

• edited September 2018

Double brand new original pressings, can't wait to get my sonic vinyl cleaner and encode one of them up.
    There was a live show rework a few years back, you can get the DVD, i need to get it, it's supposed to be off the chain.