Would like to have pattern repeat sequencing like an Akai MPC building songs?

@mathieugarcia @winconway @tk32 @vincent Linear is cool but pattern repeats so much quicker building songs in vertical columns Does anyone know of any pattern repeat sequencer apps that I can link to bm3 . My aim is to do everything in bm3 then sequence and trigger my samples with another pattern vertical app?

Comments

• @beatmakerstorm said:
    @mathieugarcia @winconway @tk32 @vincent Linear is cool but pattern repeats so much quicker building songs in vertical columns Does anyone know of any pattern repeat sequencer apps that I can link to bm3 . My aim is to do everything in bm3 then sequence and trigger my samples with another pattern vertical app?

impc Pro does is like the akai mpc software but I'm not sure it can be linked.

• @hansjbs said:

@beatmakerstorm said:

@hansjbs yep . Hey thats funny we just added to Audiobus forum the post about Bm3 updates. Iam “Stormbeats” on there
    If bm3 gets vertical pattern song mode that would be brilliant

• @beatmakerstorm said:

@hansjbs said:

@beatmakerstorm said:

@hansjbs yep . Hey thats funny we just added to Audiobus forum the post about Bm3 updates. Iam “Stormbeats” on there
    If bm3 gets vertical pattern song mode that would be brilliant

Oh ok. What’s good.