Step Modulator - 3.0.2 (Features and Fixes) --> [From 'General' to 'Bug Reports']

edited August 2017 in Bug reports

Another aspect of the 3.0.2 update that I am looking forward to is, the 'Step Modulator', (Features and Fixes).

"Added full-screen option for step-modulator.

Fixed synchronization issue in the Step Modulator.

Can now reset step modulator steps by double-tapping them.

Fixed monophonic mode in the Step Modulator.

Properly update steps after loading a step modulator preset"

Excited! (why not ay..) :-)

King

Comments

• This will be super...
    Just hope they manage to fix the internal clipping issues as well :)

• edited August 2017

Liking the new size of the Step Modular.

Cheers Guys!

Would be nice to have the 8 controls along the bottom though.

Also the colour of the 'Steps' don't update immediately after changing the bank colour, (although the two different colours do look pretty).
    It's a minor 'Bug', but I'm leaving it in 'General' for now.

King

• Step modulators do not sync with timeline position in Mono mode, not sure if that is a bug or just the way Intua designed it.
  • @5pinlink said:
    Step modulators do not sync with timeline position in Mono mode, not sure if that is a bug or just the way Intua designed it.

I'm with you. They are completely out of sync. This has got to be a bug. I can't use it at this point at all, which hurts my soul because I've been in love with step modulators since I used the matrix in Reason 1.0.

• edited August 2017
    +1 I gave up on step modulator for 'intended' modulation and only use it for random variation now. Hopefully it can get tightened up.

Not step modulator related, but I also get timing issues with sequenced notes sometimes. Occasional sequenced notes that sometimes play slightly off grid like something isn't quite right under the hood..
  • Just running a confirm on this step modulator color bug
    If color is default for pad and you change the bank color, it does not update immediately
    Changing pad color the modulator does update immediately

• Yeah, pad colour changes are fine, just the banks. :)

King