BM3 Xmas Beat Battle 01 Ends Jan 9th

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

I dont feel shitty, i just dont care anymore, lost interest, just need to know who is getting the prizes ;)

• And here comes another great entry!!

Thanks @ronji - nice work

• Hey-ohhhhhh!!! Nice one, @ronji !! :p :p

Your arrangement and "general tightness" are shining big-time here!

Really like the outro, too :)

• @ronji killed it right there haha !!!!!
    Was worth running the comp for that :)

• Finally had some time yesterday, but only enough to make this :blush:

• @denx - This is all kinds of creative! :) Like the bells in the outro, too! :)

• Great recent entries peeps! Nice one :)

Really wanted to finish the thing I started and contribute to the merriment but Christmas, 2 x funerals, my daughters birthday. Not been the best month for any spare time or motivation..

Really wanted to try and grip those prizes too ;) very cool to supply/organise @5pinlink.

I'll bank the track I started and finish it up next Xmas!

Great job everyone that threw in :)

• Mine is on the way and will be ready in the next 1-2 days if everyone is happy to keep the deadline open a bit longer?

I know @triton100 is trying to finish something too

• Hi all, this is my entry to the battle ! I really wanted to participate this time, especially given the implication of @5pinlink , a big thank you for your organization ;)
    So I basically messed up with a Zeeon preset (Black Keys) around a Christmas theme, and ended up building a quick ambience track. Arpeggio is done under iSem, Bass, Lead and Synth are from Elektron Analog Keys, and Beats from Industrial loops and from Accoustic Drums samples.
    Sorry Dean, I didn't have time to do eq :D
    I hope you enjoy it !

• @Sygma - Nice one! I really like the chilled vibe here :) :)

• @5pinlink thanks for running this company!

Great entries from everyone so far! Really looking forward to any more we can get in the mix =)

• The final (final) deadline will be this Tuesday 9 January.

In addition to @triton100 and me — who are both finishing tracks.. is there anyone else out there willing and able to get something submitted in time for voting?

• Yeah i may do a christmas bank of samples, will see if i can be bothered ;)

• edited January 2018

OK, here's my (more sombre) entry. London has seen a massive rise in homelessness over the last 6-12 months, and this track is dedicated to all the poor bastards who had 'digs as blankets' (instead of 'pigs in blankets'). I won't get into the politics of it, for risk of starting a flame war, but suffice it to say there is no reason a country as wealthy as ours should leave people on the streets, especially in winter.

• @tk32 - Liking the melodics and overall vibe here - NICE ONE! :) :)

• edited January 2018

Damn its gonna be hard vote !!!

Absolutely love the Aphex crossed with Martin Galway vibe on that @tk32

• edited January 2018

Mentioning Galway in a comment on my track is good enough for me - vote or no vote :)

Thanks for the other kind feedback everyone.

Btw - for those stateside the track's title uses the word 'digs' as in 'lodgings/home', not 'digs' as in 'can you dig it?'

• Trying to get my entry done by Wednesday. Just started last night. Sigh.

• That's great news @mefisme, but we really need you to try getting it done by the end of Tuesday evening (9 Jan) if you possibly can.

• Awesome submission, @tk32! You can do it @mefisme!

• @tk32 said:
    That's great news @mefisme, but we really need you to try getting it done by the end of Tuesday evening (9 Jan) if you possibly can.

That's what I meant. My bad.

• I'm looking forward to hearing your entry :)

• @tk32 said:
    I'm looking forward to hearing your entry :)

It's my own fault for waiting to last minute. I'm sick still and strapped for time. I wouldn't expect much, but all in fun and worth the shot. Lol. :)