Help - getting issues after moving a project folder to a new location

edited August 2018 in General

I save as I go along - problem is after moving a Project Folder to another Folder/Location when I have made any changes to my projects I think Bm3 is saving these changes in the Documents /Sessions folder by default and not to the folder I moved the project to.
I noticed this after transfering a project to another ipad some files were missing in the folder which I moved the files to.
I tried Save/Save and copy samples. Its mainly the arrangement mixer settings and any paattern changes I have made
Are there any default settings in Bm3
Thanks in advance for any tips

Comments

• Save will save to the current loaded session, no matter where it is located, save as will save to the session folder only.

I will be posting a video on good housekeeping for sessions files in the next few days.

• @5pinlink said:
    Save will save to the current loaded session, no matter where it is located, save as will save to the session folder only.

I will be posting a video on good housekeeping for sessions files in the next few days.

Ok cool cheers

• In my video i show a way to do archival that does not need renaming at all :)
    Also using my method, once you save as with copy samples, you can zip archive and save space, it is just a much better way of working than using the default open/save session options.

• edited August 2018

@5pinlink said:

I also can't wait. My own habits have lapsed a bit lately, and I need to get back in control of my folders, samples and archive process :)