BM3 Battle 13 - All entries - Mefisme is the winner (Entry G)

edited October 2018 in BeatMakers Showcase

The Winner is Mefisme - Entry G

Here are the entries for monthly battle #13, where the challenge (set by reigning champ @TONBOGIRI ) was to remix or reimagine Robotkid's 'Engineering' track from the soundtrack to classic PC game System Shock 2.

If you're listening to this Robotkid, we hope you like what we've done with the track (and apologies in advance for mine ;) )

For more about this challenge, check out the original post:
https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/7039/bm3-battle-13-video-game-song-remix-deadline-14-oct

Voting is now closed (see results above)

the entries...

Entry B

Entry G

Entry J

Entry S

Entry N

Entry W

Entry H (late entry)

Comments

• Amazing. Voted.

• edited October 2018

Late entry, if you are voting for this, just post here, the pole wont update unless it is restarted ;)

• Well done everyone. Another difficult vote! I've played through the playlist of submissions 4 times now and still don't know which is my fav yet

• Great job! Good luck to everyone that submitted a track!

• edited October 2018

Super cool stuff! These go well with Redline...

https://watchcartoonsonline.la/watch-redline-2009-full-movie/

• Im going with the late entry

• edited October 2018

Ok, so after 24 hours we have 13 votes... and every entry has attracted at least 1 admirer (including the late entry)

I wonder which track will manage to separate from this close race and claim the win in the next, and final, 24 hours of voting.

VOTING CLOSE IN 24 HOURS

• Has Robotkid voted yet @TONBOGIRI ?

• I’ll place a vote for the new late track. Kinda funky.

• edited October 2018

You guys like keeping this one close, lol.

Every track has now received 2 votes, and G is narrowly taking the lead with 3.

What will happen in the final ~10 hours

• Congrats @mefisme!

Stoked I got 2nd 😂 on my 1st time entering. Will try to find some time later today to share some insights in how I made my silly track.

• edited October 2018

@TONBOGIRI said:
    Wow, this Battle's SoundCloud was updated within hours with the member names!
    I wonder what happened with the previous Battle, when it took a month?

I was busy, sorry

• Here’s a lil overview of my simple unfinished track (which I originally posted in the wrong thread)! Let me know if I left anything out.