Will there be a Beatmaker 3 sale anytime soon ? What apps to get along with bm3?

I just got my iPad Pro 12.9 I haven’t got the app yet wondering if I should just go ahead or is there a new year deal coming?

Comments

• You really should just go ahead.

It's worth every single penny.

• @tk32 said:
    You really should just go ahead.

It's worth every single penny.

Ok I will. I don’t really see tutorials or info about it online. And I know it’s popular but just seems not too many people put content out

• edited January 2019

There are some great videos out there if you search YouTube (and many of them originate from users on this forum, such as @DeanDaughters and @5pinlink )

I agree there is a shortage in information for new users, which is why I'm writing a book. It should be available (for free) towards the end of January.

Early draft of the cover:

• That cover looks dope as hell!

• I agree, love the cover!

• Thanks guys. I hope my content will meet expectations.

It's taking much longer than I expected :D

• @tk32 said:
    Thanks guys. I hope my content will meet expectations.

It's taking much longer than I expected :D

Can’t wait for the book. I feel like I’ve watched all of the YouTube content.

• Just bought bm3 when I try to subscribe to email I’m getting an api error. I think they need to fix their mailchimp email service

• edited January 2019

Yeah, that got accidentally broken in the latest version (3.0.12)

Luckily it was reported to the dev very quickly, so should be fixed in the next update.

• Got it thanks

• i remember learning as much as i could from videos and forums before Beatmaker was even out and only a few reviewers and beta testers had it. They were really helpful. I think there's a good overall explanation video from padbangers on YouTube. ...though it's a earlier version the fundamentals are all still there. Also a couple videos from synthanatomy you should check out... also beatmaker the squad, brandon rico, henny tha bizness, the microphonist. ...really wish there was a series of straight up tutorials out there. this forum is the best resource imo.

• @tk32 the book cover looks really cool! .. and i'm sure content will surpass our expectations. After reading your primers here on the forum I'm really looking forward to it.

• edited January 2019

Thanks @BitterGums

I’m definitely trying to make it the best I can - just surprised how much longer it takes than expected!

Here’s a preview of the contents:
    https://trello.com/b/JR6YJN9j/bm3-guide#