Saxophone app

edited January 2019 in General

Anyone know if one exists? I love sax especially Rompler ones lol. Silkie is the sax master. I use to put sax all over my tunes. I want try incorporating it again. :smiley:

Comments

• Sensual Sax. It’s AUv3, too.

• @MrFlowRx said:
    Sensual Sax. It’s AUv3, too.

Nice man. I'll check it out!!!

• Wow sounds pretty dope. Has both sort of Rompler style and more realistic modes.

• Just bought this. Wayne Shorter watch out lol.

• @The_Bro said:
    Just bought this. Wayne Shorter watch out lol.

Hahaha nice! Enjoy, and remember: DO [NOT] ABUSE THE SEX KNOB.😉

• edited January 2019

Yeah.. there are reports that overworking your sex knob can sometimes make it drop off.

• edited January 2019

iFretless sax is super realistic and the controls give it a human feel. This demo dude isn’t playing it right though lol

• iFretless sax isn't AUv3 yet, but I believe it's coming eventually. It took them a while and they missed some estimated release times, but iFretless bass was made AUv3, and I'm fairly sure I saw them say they're going to make all of the iFretless instruments AUv3 ready

• Anyone had difficulty loading Sensual Sax as IAA in BM2? I know I'm sort of going backwards lol but I still use BM2 as I do enjoy the workflow. I sort of mix it up between BM3 and BM2 ha ha.

• @The_Bro said:
    Anyone had difficulty loading Sensual Sax as IAA in BM2? I know I'm sort of going backwards lol but I still use BM2 as I do enjoy the workflow. I sort of mix it up between BM3 and BM2 ha ha.

Yep. I had to record it into another app (Multitrack DAW) and paste it into BM2.