Looking for piano sounds are you guysgetting it from outside apps that play in bm3

I’ve seen people using apps that play inside beatmaker 3. I have to look back I think I’ve seen someone using a piano app. But I want lots of piano sounds. Haven’t really looked through the store details. I’ve only looked at the names of the packs not the content inside.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2019

There's a fairly good multi-sampled grand piano available in the Beatmaker store

I think it's called Beatmaker Grand Piano? ($4.99)

I do recommend it for general use, but beware there is currently a small bug in the preset.

After loading the piano into your project, you have to manually increase the Dry Mix to 100 on the piano's reverb effect. I can provide a screenshot or video if this is not clear.

A few other options for pianos in BM3 include:

• Ravenscroft 275 AUv3 (lovely sound, but massive install and expensive)
    • Free piano samples (via Google) that you map to the keys yourself inside Beatmaker.
    • iGrand (can't remember if this supports AUv3)
    • Beathawk AUv3 also has a piano IAP (or is it free with the main app?)
  • @tk32 said:
    There's a fairly good multi-sampled grand piano available in the Beatmaker store

I think it's called Beatmaker Grand Piano? ($4.99)

I do recommend it for general use, but beware there is currently a small bug in the preset.

After loading the piano into your project, you have to manually increase the Dry Mix to 100 on the piano's reverb effect. I can provide a screenshot or video if this is not clear.

A few other options for pianos in BM3 include:

• Ravenscroft 275 AUv3 (lovely sound, but massive install and expensive)
    • Free piano samples (via Google) that you map to the keys yourself inside Beatmaker.
    • iGrand (can't remember if this suits AUv3)
    • Beathawk AUv3 also has a piano IAP (or is it free with the main app?)

I see iGrand is free but not AUv3 such a shame. :-(

• edited January 2019

There’s also CMP Grand Piano from Crudebytes that i’ve used and it’s AU.

EDIT: it’s 1.7G

• @drez said:
    There’s also CMP Grand Piano from Crudebytes that i’ve used and it’s AU.

EDIT: it’s 1.7G

$15 I’ll need to see this in action before paying that kind of money for a piano app