NEW Interview: MSimp from MSXII: Talks BeatMaker 3, iOS & Hip Hop, and New Apps on the way...

It was really fun talking to MSimp. He's a brilliant guy.
And, so much love for BM3 in this new video:

Michael Simpson (aka MSimp) is a music app maker and one of the most in-demand sound designers in the world.

You’ve heard his sounds on the radio, in Super Bowl commercials, and even in the official sounds for industry-standard Ableton and Native Instruments apps (and hardware).

Additionally, his company MSXII has already released two incredible apps: Lo-Fly Dirt and Fly Tape.

MSimp sat down with us to share his thoughts on the future of iOS Music. And he gives you tips on how to get started making apps and even how to make your music sound better.

https://audiokitpro.com/msimp-msxii-fly-tape-lo-fly-dirt/

Comments

• Great interview! I'm a big fan of them. Can't wait to see what they're working on, sounds interesting.

• Very cool! i wonder if the hidden dev names will be revealed in a future episode?

• edited May 2019

The hidden developer. I have a clue who that might be ;)

• @hansjbs said:

Lol, let the speculations begin.
    I think it starts with an M... :D

• @samu said:

@hansjbs said:

I can neither confirm, nor deny that you are correct ;)

• @analogMatt said:

@samu said:

@hansjbs said:

I can neither confirm, nor deny that you are correct ;)

Haha, no worries, I keep in touch with one M at least who no longer seems to visit this place that often ;)

• All the developers I've had a convo with who's name starts with M are standup guys.

• edited May 2019