Poll of possible crash triggers (please help us by adding yours)
To all BM3 users,
I would like to try building a clearer picture of which particular actions in BeatMaker3 are more likely to result in crashes, and would appreciate the community's help in gathering useful data for this purpose.
There seems to be some misinformation amongst the community about BM3 that suggests it might be less reliable/stable than it really is (in my experience) - especially with the recent updates, which seem very stable to me - so I would like to try to zero-in on any specific crashes that users still experience from time to time.
Speaking personally, I can't remember the last time BM3 crashed on my iPad Pro. I've learned which plugins are less stable than others, and which actions are slightly 'riskier', so I've now learned to manually save my projects before doing something which may have triggered a crash in the past.
If I've missed anything from the list, please add the details in a reply.
Thanks for your help
- The last time you experienced a crash, can you remember what you were doing that may have caused it?12 votes
- Using long audio clips in the sampler (> 1 minute)16.67%
- Doing lots of successive trims and waveform edits  8.33%
- Loading (or unloading) an AUv3 plugin  8.33%
- Undo/Redo  0.00%
- Adding (or deleting) a Bank33.33%
- Recording automation  8.33%
- I don't remember the specifics  0.00%
- I honestly can't remember the last time I had a crash25.00%