The project that worked just stopped working at all. That is ridiculous.

Ok I ‘ve got a small project(4 tracks) which worked with intermittent success. Sometimes it wouldn’t start and produce noise. :smile: I kept it just to record that funny noise to experiment with BM3.
So the only change to it was that I recorded that noise on a few pads. (Quite long samples of it.)
And it stopped working. Also I was able to creat a feedback loop by accident. So when I load the project in BM3, it starts to produce noise even without me hitting play button or doing anything.
Totally unstable.

Comments

• What plugins did you use? Care to share the session?

• @ronji said:
    What plugins did you use? Care to share the session?

Agreed. Throw it on Dropbox and paste the link. I’m sure several people would load it and try to verify.

• edited September 2019

Add my name to the list of people willing to attempt diagnosing a 'problem session', once it's shared.

• 2 Sunrizers 2 Axons 2 basslines a lot of AudioDamage, and a little Klevgrand.

• vovvov
    edited September 2019

I’d rather share a video if I can attach it here. I’m not sure how to share a project.
    I’m if you delete some auv3s it’ll work but it shouldn’t be like that. The same situation was with other developers’ plugins. I experimented with many of those.

• edited September 2019

Almost all those apps have been known to have issues in other hosts.

• edited September 2019

Axon is a bit of a mess.

Very unreliable.

• @vov said:
    I’d rather share a video if I can attach it here. I’m not sure how to share a project.
    I’m if you delete some auv3s it’ll work but it shouldn’t be like that. The same situation was with other developers’ plugins. I experimented with many of those.

You can share it to drop box or wherever like this...

Then just post a public Dropbox link in your post and we can help troubleshoot.