BEATMAKER 3 FOR IPHONE

2»

Comments

• edited December 2018

This guy needs to go chill, music is subjective and there’s no need for this kind of negative behavior in here. If you don’t like something or someone in here instead of throwing insults keep it pushing .

• @5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:
    A user named iDull ('idle') makes a comment about slacking.

Somewhat ironic?

Touché, but the even more ironic thing is there’s another word in the English language, at least here in America, which is pronounced “idol”. This is someone whom idolizes someone else, that was the play-on words I was trying to get to. TK32. NOW, I wouldn’t want you and the rest of your Quantized –techno popping Buddies, to Bully me off this forum for typing my opinions in ALL CAPS. AS far as INTUA “Slacking”... I believe BM2 was released in 2011 if not a little earlier.. that was the final release for an iPhone. DAMN, that was my point for implying their tardiness. It’s been almost a decade and that’s how I started , iPhone 3G BM1.

Keep throwing insults around like that, you will make sooooo many new friends here, by the way "Idol" is not somebody who idolizes somebody else, it is in fact the complete opposite, somebody or thing that others idolize ;)

Thank you for the English 101 lesson & playing the unbiased referee here. I WANT TO HEAR BEATS FROM YOU GUYS ...

You are very welcome, any other unbiased help i can give, just ask ;)

Update me. On when intua will finally provide an iPhone XS release for BM3. I'll continue to hear crickets.

• @peterpeterpeterpeter said:
    Its not that it takes a long time to get the iphone version right before the release. We appreciate they taking the time to make that happen. Its the lack of transparency and communication with the users. Its fucking redicilus we dont hear a word from intua on their official forum. A lot of us just asking because we like their product and obviously are big fans. Any answer would be great. But ignoring us on the official forum and let threads like this get unnoticed is bad. I love the product but the good will is low as fuck. Even worse letting other fan boys answering for them. Yeah we know theyre not slacking. But common, its 2018. Take the time to be present in your own forum an hour a week to let us know we exist... its marketing 101

Thanks a lot for the co-sign, at least one person on here saw where I was initially coming from. LOL love how you noticed these "Fan Boys" on here too.

• @iDull said:

@5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@5pinlink said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

Touché, but the even more ironic thing is there’s another word in the English language, at least here in America, which is pronounced “idol”. This is someone whom idolizes someone else, that was the play-on words I was trying to get to. TK32. NOW, I wouldn’t want you and the rest of your Quantized –techno popping Buddies, to Bully me off this forum for typing my opinions in ALL CAPS. AS far as INTUA “Slacking”... I believe BM2 was released in 2011 if not a little earlier.. that was the final release for an iPhone. DAMN, that was my point for implying their tardiness. It’s been almost a decade and that’s how I started , iPhone 3G BM1.

Keep throwing insults around like that, you will make sooooo many new friends here, by the way "Idol" is not somebody who idolizes somebody else, it is in fact the complete opposite, somebody or thing that others idolize ;)

Thank you for the English 101 lesson & playing the unbiased referee here. I WANT TO HEAR BEATS FROM YOU GUYS ...

You are very welcome, any other unbiased help i can give, just ask ;)

Update me. On when intua will finally provide an iPhone XS release for BM3. I'll continue to hear crickets.

How could i possibly know that ?

• @iDull - Whilst you wait for news... here’s a case for your new iPhone you might like:

• @tk32 said:
    @iDull - Whilst you wait for news... here’s a case for your new iPhone you might like:

I'm sure you and your 14 followers on Soundcloud are rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter.. Cant wait to hear the beats you guys are submitting to this X-mas battle tomorrow. LOL Cant wait.

• edited December 2018

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:
    @iDull - Whilst you wait for news... here’s a case for your new iPhone you might like:

I'm sure you and your 14 followers on Soundcloud are rolling on the floor with uncontrollable laughter.. Cant wait to hear the beats you guys are submitting to this X-mas battle tomorrow. LOL Cant wait.

Dude the beats are pretty ass dope !

iPhone will come sometime soon hopefully. Gonna be crazy tough using it to it’s fullest on a small screen, so personally am in no rush, though I agree it will be useful for sketching on the go, before transfer to the 10,11,12.

There are long breaks in comms, true, but Intua have mentioned every so often that they do still have iPhone on the road map. And of course they seem to be playing the long game too, with desktops in the works.

The best shit takes time to finesse. Look at NS2, it’s incredible but boy did it take time to hatch that egg. Exciting times ahead. Enter the Xmas battle man 👍

• edited December 2018

@iDull why so serious?

Try lightening up.. I’m just making a little fun - nothing personal. It’s my feeble attempt at humour.

You’re really going to enjoy demolishing my pitiful entry, btw.

• @groovey said:

@iDull said:

@tk32 said:

Dude the beats are pretty ass dope !

iPhone will come sometime soon hopefully. Gonna be crazy tough using it to it’s fullest on a small screen, so personally am in no rush, though I agree it will be useful for sketching on the go, before transfer to the 10,11,12.

There are long breaks in comms, true, but Intua have mentioned every so often that they do still have iPhone on the road map. And of course they seem to be playing the long game too, with desktops in the works.

The best shit takes time to finesse. Look at NS2, it’s incredible but boy did it take time to hatch that egg. Exciting times ahead. Enter the Xmas battle man 👍

Thanks for the compliment brother. Yes it’s a process I understand. But almost 10 years.... wow I guess I’ll stick with BM2 iPhone XS an any new iPad have the same chip so that shouldn’t be an issue for Intua.

• @iDull they haven't been working on BM3 for 10 years so where did you get that info from? Some apps takes time. NS2 took 6 years of development and still no iphone or audio but it's stable AF. If it takes Intua another year or two wouldn't it be worth the wait? Wouldn't it be better to get something you can actually use? BM2 is not broken on iphone so in the meantime continue with using it. Its still better than anything out now for ios on iPhone.

• @hansjbs said:
    @iDull they haven't been working on BM3 for 10 years so where did you get that info from? Some apps takes time. NS2 took 6 years of development and still no iphone or audio but it's stable AF. If it takes Intua another year or two wouldn't it be worth the wait? Wouldn't it be better to get something you can actually use? BM2 is not broken on iphone so in the meantime continue with using it. Its still better than anything out now for ios on iPhone.

9 years since the BM2 came out, THATS A FACT. iPhone 3G BM1 is when I first started, it’s about time a rep from Intua directly, responds- minus the whole “hush and sit back & wait” rebuttal. The iPad must be nice with the screen to work it

• edited December 2018

@iDull said:

@hansjbs said:
    @iDull they haven't been working on BM3 for 10 years so where did you get that info from? Some apps takes time. NS2 took 6 years of development and still no iphone or audio but it's stable AF. If it takes Intua another year or two wouldn't it be worth the wait? Wouldn't it be better to get something you can actually use? BM2 is not broken on iphone so in the meantime continue with using it. Its still better than anything out now for ios on iPhone.

9 years since the BM2 came out, THATS A FACT. iPhone 3G BM1 is when I first started, it’s about time a rep from Intua directly, responds- minus the whole “hush and sit back & wait” rebuttal. The iPad must be nice with the screen to work it

I've been using Beatmaker from the go, since version 1. So I know how long it's been. Does not mean Intua been working on BM3 for 9 years. You've been answered by Intua rep already, no hush. You've been told multiple times that it will be ready when it is. So like most of us, we're waiting until that day comes. If feels like you think you deserve an answer from Intua.
    Yes BM3 is nice on the iPad it's my go to app

• hi guys anybody any news about beatmaker 3 for iphone? thank you!

• Loving this in the new iPads. iPhones getting even bigger this October. Would be awesome to use both! 😉

• Intua please give us a bm3 version. Even if you have to use the idea of bm2 layout wise but some how implement the scene mode and some of the other improvements of the BM3 from ipad.

• Well yesterday there was a comment on IG where some dude asked if it will ever come out under a posting @beatmakerapp did and the respond seemed positive but with no release date...of course. But hey, I still love BM3 on the iPad. I wonder how great this app could get if there would be some type of...well investor behind this. Maybe we should start something like a kickstarter type of thing. Or maybe it isn't a money/developer issue. Only time or Vincent will tell. Until then I dedicate myself more and more into BM3 because I still think this DAW is the fucking completest on iPad OS...at least imho.

Best regards.
    Sedat

• @El_Sed said:
    Well yesterday there was a comment on IG where some dude asked if it will ever come out under a posting @beatmakerapp did and the respond seemed positive but with no release date...of course. But hey, I still love BM3 on the iPad. I wonder how great this app could get if there would be some type of...well investor behind this. Maybe we should start something like a kickstarter type of thing. Or maybe it isn't a money/developer issue. Only time or Vincent will tell. Until then I dedicate myself more and more into BM3 because I still think this DAW is the fucking completest on iPad OS...at least imho.

Best regards.
    Sedat

Its never coming out for iPhone

• They said it would, and that is the only reason I bought it on the iPad. Because of a promise of a release for the iPhone. As for the remarks that there isn’t demand for it......I doesn’t even show up on the iPhone in the App Store. Of course it’ll look like the demand is higher on the iPad, because that’s the only way to get it. A promise is a promise. Broken promises just makes me understand how people work. This is not good. People have the iPhone on them all day and you’re most inspired in the moment. I have NI Machine with over 900 gb in Komplete ultimate, superior drummer 3, and SampleTank 4 MAX at home. I would rather have a solid app on the go. Why I haven’t wasted my money on BM2, is cuz I’ve been waiting for BM3 for my phone!!!

• edited May 2020

@gatzmer fair enough but has the iOS operating system updated since the “promise”. IpadOS was a major change. That could be one of many reasons why your “promise” was not kept. Who knows but hey its still better on ipad than having to carry heavy hardware MPCs etc which I do not miss one bit. But done so for being able to make beats. My first MPC was £1’400 in early 90s Thats the sacrifice ...

• @winconway said:
    OK enough back and forth now, iPhone version is on its way, lets move on ;)

Yo,
    It’s 2020, and Intua isn’t even saying anything regarding the iPhone version of BM 3. This straight BS, nothing but snobby comments on here about Intua not slacking, when their are brands that are sole proprietorships moving faster than this... NanoStudio 2 for example, already has an iPhone version. I have gotten rid of iPad Pro, got an iPad Mini and gotten rid of it. Still no iPhone version smh.It’s one thing to take forever, 4 YEARS damn near,but to be asses because you’re asked about the iPhone version you advertised as coming soon 5 years ago is just unprofessional. I know one thing- I may not take Intua, serious come version 4”iPhone version coming soon”, said 4 years ago. Slacking at it’s finest.

• edited June 2020

[ THIS POST CENSORED BY @TK32 (MOD) FOR RUDE AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ]

@iDULL234
    Any more like this and you will be banned.

• I AM BACK AND INTUA IS STILL SLACKIN AND TK32 COME ON STEP IT UP!

• @tk32 said:

Somewhat ironic?

I AM HERE COME ON LETS BATTLE .

• @tk32 said:
    @iDull why so serious?

Try lightening up.. I’m just making a little fun - nothing personal. It’s my feeble attempt at humour.

You’re really going to enjoy demolishing my pitiful entry, btw.

SEND ME YOUR WORST OR BEST SAME DIFFERENCE
    B) >:)

• Are you not embarrassed that you get banned and still come back with another username?

Nobody is interested in listening to you. You can see that, right?

• @tk32 said:
    Are you not embarrassed that you get banned and still come back with another username?

Nobody is interested in listening to you. You can see that, right?

I don't think he can tell 😂😂😂

• edited June 2020

How did you people see through his clever ALL CAPS disguise? I never would have guessed. :D