›

SNES synth beat (Feedback greatly appreciated🙏)

I’d like to turn the SNES synths I made into a pack if anyone is interested. The only samples are “press play to start” and the classic “here we go! I think this may be overly compressed. Lmk what y’all think! ✌️ ❤️ and 🍕.

Comments

• impressive.

At first I thought maybe you made this on a desktop DAW.

• I'd be interested in an SNES pack. How many samples have you recorded so far?
    Good tune!

• @tk32 said:
    impressive.

At first I thought maybe you made this on a desktop DAW.

Nah! Just got a iPad. I can put up a video if you want? This one was fun. Thanks yo!✊

• @Sequencer1 said:
    I'd be interested in an SNES pack. How many samples have you recorded so far?
    Good tune!

Ayy thanks fam✊.

I have almost 36 as of rn. Not completely done but, I don’t even know how one puts out a pack. Nahmean?

• @DiscoWolf said:

@Sequencer1 said:
    I'd be interested in an SNES pack. How many samples have you recorded so far?
    Good tune!

Ayy thanks fam✊.

I have almost 36 as of rn. Not completely done but, I don’t even know how one puts out a pack. Nahmean?

I have em as a bank. So, technically they’d be good right now. What’s the safest way to do this?

Joe

• @DiscoWolf BM3 can zip the bank and upload to Dropbox. Open Dropbox, find the zip file, tap Share, copy the link, post it here. Thanks.

• Your SNES synth beats sound awesome! I’d love to hear more. The “here we go!” part is classic! Maybe ease up on the compression a bit? But overall, great job! Keep it up!