Crashing!

edited February 2011 in Support
Yes I have reset device (iPad)
I had up
hip hop drum kit 1+ compressor
Strings keyboard+ insert reverb
Bass keyboard+ insert filter
3 trax only with these effects when I inserted the filter it killed the whole session no save, back to home screen

My memory was cleared before hand by a device restart so that isn't the problem.

It seems the effects can still cause crashing so save alot!

I honestly think the reverb is causing it.

Gee$

Comments

• edited 12:52PM
    I find that the FX make it crash (back to the home scxreen) quite alot too.
    Yes I have reset device (iPad)
    I had up
    hip hop drum kit 1+ compressor
    Strings keyboard+ insert reverb
    Bass keyboard+ insert filter
    3 trax only with these effects when I inserted the filter it killed the whole session no save, back to home screen

My memory was cleared before hand by a device restart so that isn't the problem.

It seems the effects can still cause crashing so save alot!

I honestly think the reverb is causing it.

Gee$

I can't get the reverb to crash it.. I did have compressor crash me a few weeks ago, but it never did it again...

They are aware of the situation though..
    I had the compressor up too, maybe it is to blame.
    So far without a manual i have been able do amazing things!!
    FX definitely are the root for my crashes, I just save before applying any now. I also save before adding new tracks and instruments. A lil frustrating, but I guess it teaches me to save more often....
    Yes autosave really don't seem to be there as much on this app...unless you have to save first and then it kicks in, I lost 1 sequence already to this crash thing. It wasn't a great sequence tho so no harm lol
    Same here. When I try to use the X/Y pad on the Filter, crash crash crash.
    It honestly Depends.
    I have a Ipod 3Gen 64 Gig, and when i was making drum presets and saving, if your moving to fast on the app it crashes. I don't know if there's another faster way to make Bm2 preset, but i was up all night making presets lol. The point is it crashed like 4 times threw out when i was trying to rush it, It could be possibly cause of the Little Ram in the Ipod? Cause i doubt this would be a problem on the Ipad which is what I'm aiming for in the future.
    crashes on me too...sucks losing everything. also like I made a thread about today, the vibrate and ringer go dead on me once I open the app. just goes into silent