Breakbeat #1 - Amen Brother - The Winstons

Comments

• @5pinlink said:
    So yeah anyway, if i get round to finishing it i'll release it out ;)

I hope you do!

• edited July 2019
  • Well i'm definitely excited.

nice one
  • The two kits from me so far are completely exclusive to the forum too.
    Straight off the vinyl, all processing by myself, the Jungle is fairly standard processing from the old days, but this one i done some nice new layering and stuff on it, so it is pretty unique :)
  • Slightly ashamed to admit I haven't even had a chance to use your previous Jungle kit - but hoping I'll get more of a chance this Christmas break.

Cheers dude
  • Really looking forward to your new kit @5pinlink =)
  • edited July 2019

• @5pinlink I get a dead link on the Dropbox link? Cheers

• @GusGranite said:
    @5pinlink I get a dead link on the Dropbox link? Cheers

Should be fixed, sorry about that.

• Amazing.

If I wasn't stuck Christmas shopping out in the freezing cold right now, I'd be back at home finger-drumming Amens all day...

• Top sounds! Thank you @5pinlink

• This is a modern Amen layered kit, so if anybody is not downloading it because they think it is just for DnB, you are missing a trick, this kit is slick for all kinds of EDM.

• @5pinlink did you recommend a folder structure setup for BM3 in another thread? All my samples are in Audioshare but I’m thinking of doing a clean BM3 install and bringing them all over to BM3. Can you link me please? Ta.

• https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5699/resource-folder-autobuilder#latest
    That is the best way to do the forum resources ;)
    Each Resource will need you to create a folder or such inside that folder structure, but it is all worth it ;)

• Right. Thank you. I have to get my head around how I can scale that out for all of my samples.

• So what hierarchy do people use for sample pack & vinyl samples folder structure in BM3? It would be good to get this right upfront. Do you parse them out into 5pin’s resource folder structure? Or create a top level called Sample_Packs/name_of_samplepack then the forum resource folder structure?

Or flatten it out and dump all oneshots into a top level folder called Oneshots, all kits into Kits etc. And rely on sample naming for sort and search?

• edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For stuff uploaded to the resoyrces section, i format it all to be in the forum folder structure, when you get something like this Amen break where it is going to be 4/5 kits minimum it is good for orginisation, if you try to copy my SetDrums structyre you may end up with a broken heart, it is amazing for browsing, just super super quick, but it does take work to set it up.

• @5pinlink said:
    Apparently i didn't do enough hits in the Jungle Kit hahaha....

Had to wait in today for some deliveries, so got the Amen vinyl out and started from scratch, already created most of the famous Windowed stretches (These stretches cant be done in Beatmaker, Elastique is too high quality)
    And started in on the real reverses, you cant actually use a reverse setting in a sampler for reverses because you also need to edit the start point of the reverse, its better to just create a separate reverse sample and edit it to sound like a drag.
    Need to add in a few more bits too, its a WIP, will get to it when i get chance.

@5pinlink did you ever release this kit? I've searched all 4 pages of this thread and can't find a download for (I already have your Jungle 1.1 and most recent Modern Kits installed)

Thanks

• Not yet, it only has 62 hits.
    I will eventualky

• np - the demo was sounding great and I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed it ;)

• Its not as upfront as the modern kit, that one is universal, will work in pretty much any modern genre, the Jungle kit is pretty much that, a full on Jungle kit.
    So might be worth trying the Modern kit too ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    Its not as upfront as the modern kit, that one is universal, will work in pretty much any modern genre, the Jungle kit is pretty much that, a full on Jungle kit.
    So might be worth trying the Modern kit too ;)

Looks like a heavy kit. Intua should add it in their store. Would buy.

• Why buy, just download and enjoy ;)

• Thanks for the kit, @5pinlink! Just installed it. I’m so behind in the forum lately. If I had to pick, I’d say Apache break next, cuz bongos. Also need to do the Think break soon! =)

• @ronji said:
    Thanks for the kit, @5pinlink! Just installed it. I’m so behind in the forum lately. If I had to pick, I’d say Apache break next, cuz bongos. Also need to do the Think break soon! =)

Apache! Oh yeah.

My amazing sister has told me she is buying me a set of bongos for my birthday/Christmas. You can call me Trustafarian Gus...

• edited July 2019

• My head just exploded!!

• edited July 2019