Xmas Battle Vote Thread

2»

Comments

• edited January 2018

Can the entries say if they already own Zeeon please, so anybody who doesnt have it can get a code.

@DeanDaughters can you PM me your address and let me know which apps you already have.
    @ronji @mefisme let me know which sound pack you want from the store ;)

• @tk32 said:
    Shall we keep votes open for another 12 hours?

Last chance for votes everyone!!

No, too much time wasted on this already, done and done, no more battle for me haha.

• Congrats, @DeanDaughters! if no more votes come in the next 12 hours to switch up the rankings. =)
    Congrats to all who entered! Did any of y’all ever think you’d be making a Christmas tune before? I know I hadn’t.

Speaking of jams, I’ve been thinking it would be cool if we had some collabs going on. I love how easy it is to share stuff in bm3, it would be a great way to learn from each other and create some great music!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ah! I didn’t see @5pinlink’s latest comments. Congrats @DeanDaughters! I already have Zeeon. I need to think on the pack I want. Leaning towards space X, but also considering the basses and drums bundle. Do bundles count?

• I think next time I won't try to do a song last minute that has so much swingi & variation in less than 24 hours of actual working time. Lol. Congrats @DeanDaughters

Rudolph still wins. Lol. He's baked Intuya's BeatMaker. Lol.

• Congrats @DeanDaughters !
    I already own Zeeon, so I would be please to offer my code to you @5pinlink if you don’t have it already, to thank you for the job done on this battle (or keep the code as a prize for the next winner, if you already own it)

• To be honest, Beepstreet sent me the codes for Zeeon, but they only last 28 days, and that long since passed with all the extensions, seems everybody already has it anyway, so i am not bothering them for one code for myself, but thanks for the thought @Sygma much appreciated :)

• edited January 2018

In the interests of being open and honest, @DeanDaughters is a bit worried about the postage cost, so i have given him the option of me sending the A01 or he can have the $100 i paid for it on blowout from Bax when they discontinued them a couple months back, so he can get whatever he fancies, I don't mind which choice he makes ;)
    @ronji no idea about bundles, will have to ask for you hahaha

• @5pinlink said:
    To be honest, Beepstreet sent me the codes for Zeeon, but they only last 28 days, and that long since passed with all the extensions, seems everybody already has it anyway, so i am not bothering them for one code for myself, but thanks for the thought @Sygma much appreciated :)

I don't have Zeeon. Actually any AU except Rozeta. Was Zeon available to other placed winners? And do I need to get back with you on the sound pack from store immediately? I just got home from a rather exhaustive experience.

• I'm not bothering Beepstreet for new codes, they already sent 5, so they effectively lost 5 codes from all the extensions, if you want it then i will send you the money via paypal myself.
    No rush on sound pack dude, get well first ;)

• Ok I’ve decided I want to go with the Space X pack. I’ve bought a few of the other packs so I might as well just buy myself the bass and drums bundle =) Thanks again for putting this on, @5pinlink!

• edited January 2018

Zeeon is totally worth a purchase, so if you don't have it already.. go support Beepstreet ;)

I think it's time for me to pull the trigger on Rozeta

• Gonna get KQ Dixie FM synth too..

• I need to get me a Mini 2 for keeping on me at all times, i certainly don't need any new apps right now.

• Wait....You actually paid for an iPhone X, aren't they like £1400 or something ?
    S**t i paid £140 for my phone and i was gutted earlier today when my arm started to violently spasm and i smashed it on the floor :(
    I will probably get a S/H iPhone 6 or something when the iPhone version drops just so i can answer questions here.

• iPad + mid-price android phone (<£200) is the best combo, imho.

• Been off the grid for a while. Thanks everyone (or every 1 lol) for the votes. To confirm, I did not win anything, right? Congratulations @DeanDaughters @ronji and @mefisme!

• @mefisme thanks for the input. This contest was great! Hope I can get in on the next one!

• @dafingaz said:
    @mefisme thanks for the input. This contest was great! Hope I can get in on the next one!

Yo it's going on now, you got till 2/11 to make a throwback electro track! I'm going 80s electro hip hop

• @ronji cool. Thanks!