BM3 Battle #05 – Retro Electro (Entries by 11 Feb)

Comments

• also don't forget the free electro kit @5pinlink shared =)

also, great electro track @denx!! it gets better as it builds up and evolves. did you record the vocals?

also, @dafingaz I love seeing the overview of the track in your submissions, but remember that the audio quality is not great in iOS screen recording, and only the left audio channel is recorded. if that's an issue for you, I think the only way around it would be to export the audio in BM3 and then replace the audio track with a video editor that can do this. or use a desktop application that can capture your iPad's screen and stereo audio.

• edited February 2018

Created this channel to host BeatMaker made music, enjoy the music.

I used BeatMaker first and foremost then Phonem, BASSalicious and Ruismaker FM layered underneath my own 808 samples.

• nice! welcome to the forum, and what a great way to make an entrance!

• edited February 2018

@ronji - WOW! This is fan-freeking-tastic! Really great work on this - killer basssss, too!! B)

@dafingaz - Yessssssss! This is so sweet! So glad you have stuck around for the battles, bro!! B)

@denx - Whoa! This entry is over-the-top dope, man! I really like what you've sculpted here, man!! B)

@Optimus - Hey-OH! Well, now - this is very, very tasty indeed! Love how you incorporated the video. Swizzz-zeet! B)

• This battle is hotting up!

Welcome @Optimus - what a way to make an entrance!

@DeanDaughters - are we going to get some booty-shaking beats from you this week?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @triton100 you don't talk about Mr Rogers like that!

• edited February 2018

@triton100 said:
    @Optimus cool track mate, that white guy was creepy as hell though ... (shudder)

I don't think (creepy) Mr Rogers appreciated what you were insinuating @triton100

• @triton100 said:
    @Optimus cool track mate, that white guy was creepy as hell though ... (shudder)

Creepy ?
    That SOB is an X-Files case if ever i saw one !!!!!

• edited February 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You mean the old guy in Family guy right ?

• So yeah now my post looks weird now, family guy, he said family guy, why did he say family guy hahahahaha.

Still my post doesn't look as weird as that guy is.

• edited February 2018

Loving this. Been listening to nothing but electro for 72+ hours :D >:)

• Welcome to the BM3 battle zone @starpause

can we expect a battle entry from you before the 11 Feb deadline?

• If nobody uses DMX samples i am banning you all !!

• Free DMX drum samples pack, 27x one-shots (courtesy of Dubsounds):
    http://www.dubsounds.co.uk/samples/Dubsounds_Oberheim_DMX.zip
    http://www.dubsounds.co.uk/dmx.htm

No excuses now, eh @5pinlink ;)

• edited February 2018

Thanks

As for the video, It had to be Jermaine as I couldn’t find any of the fabled WolfGang Palm breakdancing videos.

The level of the entries gives testament to great software @mathieugarcia and Intua have created. Great Work!

• edited February 2018

@5pinlink said:
    If nobody uses DMX samples i am banning you all !!

Knocked this together quickly to avoid a forum ban ;)

...and, what the hell, some more 808 goodness

...If you can keep your legs still listening to the beat on that.. you must be dead!

• You wouldn't even believe how many times since the 80s i have been asked "How do i do this 808" and the answer was "Its a DMX"

• @tk32 said:
    Welcome to the BM3 battle zone @starpause

can we expect a battle entry from you before the 11 Feb deadline?

for shore

• edited February 2018

Thanks for the info @ronji! I am getting stereo playback on various systems. Does that mean the left channel is playing in both the left and right speakers? I may do some experimenting to figure this out, but I probably will not be able to change my entry. LOL.

Thanks again!

• @DeanDaughters entry better use an A01 or bans all round hahaha.

• Uh-oh.... I'm double-banned ! :o

I'm not using the DMX samples and I've not even had the time to dive into the A01 yet...

Pretty sure i'm a bit "off-the-genre-target" with my entry as well.... ;)

Almost done, though! :D

• B) Beatmakers Representin' ! B)

Here's my entry guys:

...and a long video showing how I made a lot of it:

:D Whoot! :D

• Just seen your post and very excited! Looking forward to having time to both listen and watch later this morning.