I see 3.0.5 is Live! ... What’s the Word..

124»

Comments

• No updating for me yet either....
    :(

I'm just waiting, lurking, and reading all the frustration..... :/

I need things to WORK - You guys know how much I am using BM3....

• Haven't gone through the thread carefully but anyone have problems with the file browser? If I pick up a file and release it after it turns into an icon it seems to overwrite itself with nothing (file size goes to 0 and then can't do anything with it).
  • edited November 2017

@hyjax said:
    Haven't gone through the thread carefully but anyone have problems with the file browser? If I pick up a file and release it after it turns into an icon it seems to overwrite itself with nothing (file size goes to 0 and then can't do anything with it).

Wow, just confirmed this and thought I’d share before anyone else tried it. I tested with a file in the imports folder that I knew I’d be fine with losing, and so far it does seem like the file might have been corrupted or deleted. Shows 0 bytes and you can’t drag it anymore.

edit: tried the usual method of refreshing the dir by going out and back into it, no change. tried re-scan database, no change. tried hard reset database, no change. of course quit and restarted bm3, the file is still 0 bytes and unusable.

in case it wasn't clear, this is what happens if you drag a file from the browser and release it back onto the browser, rather than dropping it onto a pad or track. this is worrisome because I believe I might have even accidentally dragged a file in the browser while trying to scroll up and down (in either 3.0.4 or 3.0.5), and I saw the little file icon that appears briefly. I wonder what I might have lost that time

• Yep. Got the same problem with file turning to 0kb. I did it by accident yesterday. I thought it was something I did wrong.

• edited November 2017

I thought you guys could have been talking about the iOS 11 ”Files app” before I watched the video.

:-O ... this is scarier than what Halloween supposed to be.

All the best, I’ll wait for the next version, me thinks.

King

• FYI:
    The files becoming currpt/ed with certain dragging maneuvers, has been fixed for the next update!

King

• Still buggy and crashing. Save often. Moved notes in piano roll and crashed.
  • @stormywaterz said:
    Still buggy and crashing. Save often. Moved notes in piano roll and crashed.

Can you start a new thread on this and give me some pointers to reproduce if possible so that i can confirm, moving notes causing crashes is a showstopper @mathieugarcia will want to know about as soon as possible ;)